The congress or members of the chamber are the most important component that makes the KACCIMA chamber of commerce. The membership comprising people in different trades ranging from Businessmen, Trader, Industrialist, Artisans, Specialist etc. must be inspired and committed to the affairs and activities of the chamber.
Criteria for registration as KACCIMA member :
- Should be sole business entity, a cooperative society, a limited liability compamy or public company.
- Should be sponsored by two financial members or a council member.
- Should complete membership application form and attach copies of relevant douments, as listed below.
- Should pay registration fee once only and the subscrition fee annually.
- A cover letter on company letter-head.
- a crossed cheque covering the Registration and Annual Subscription fess.
- A copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- A photocopy of certificate of registration of business name.
- A photocopy of the certificate of Business Premises registration
- 2 passport photographs each of the Chief Executive and Representative.
- Copy of form C07.